Friday, September 02, 2005

Accolades 'n' Jubilation

Another friend. Another birthday. Another poem. Need I say more. Here I go...


Wading through waters
Deep and dark
Head held high
Courage your hallmark

Grace, elegance, eloquence
Your attributes perfect
Maturity tickling innocence
Among ruins, standing tall and erect

A lissome lass
Poise your forte
Amiability your class
Dignity you portray

A whiff of fresh air
An experience exhilarating
Chaste your manner
To friends, a blessing

A delectable laugh
The smile so cute
A blissful mate
Voice, a singing flute

A burning passion
A latent desire
Abounding compassion
Pure as fire

An idol of fervent love
Auspicious your delight
Asunder your thoughts rove
Sensual, candid, a spark bright

Ethereal your facets
An enigma to the core
Precious than myriad assets
Reminiscent of the charm of yore

Your destination in sight
Sheer joy your companion
May you win every fight
Each moment, a moment of elation

3 Comments:

At 3:19 am GMT-7 , Blogger Prakash said...

hi
Wow....
eveytime i come to ur blog...i fell very very jealous.......cos i cant write like this...
anyway...i will let me know when my BDay come so u can write a good poem for me...
Nice one
Prakash

 
At 7:10 am GMT-7 , Blogger Prakash said...

Hi
di du read my reply to ur comment in my blog..anyway my birthday...whole world celebrates mine....guess
Prakash

 
At 11:14 am GMT-8 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanku.......

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home