Tuesday, May 24, 2005

A Conversation So Futile

I have written this in reference to the DPS RK Puram MMS incident that took place sometime back. I have tried to relive the conversation that I thought might have taken place between the girl and her father. I've tried not to be judgemental, biased or obscene. The end is somewhat vague considering the fact that such conversations or arguments never really have a proper end. They just taper off. To all the purists, please don't take it seriously, this was just done on a lighter note. I, myself being an ex-student of the same school, felt that I had to say something in this regard. Period.


"Get a hold of yourself", he bellowed
"None of your concern", not to be outdone, she followed
"What's all this supposed to be?"
"It's my life and let it be"
"Ha! Life", sarcastically he said, "What have you seen?"
"Well, to be honest, you are 'has been' "
"Don't you act smart"
"I love him with all my heart"
"LOVE! you call it that"
"True", was the reply pat
"You've become a laughing stock"
"Our bond is solid as rock"
"You're under media's stare"
"As if I care"
"You can't go anyplace"
Amused, "Are you scared to show your face?"
"Will you stop being a shameless shrew"
"It's no crime to screw"
"It's a matter intimate"
"I'll do it again any given date"
"You're a bitch"
"That ain't a hitch"
"Why don't you understand, I care for you"
"Yeah, sure you do"
"I'm losing my patience"
"I still keep my stance"
"Such arrogance you exude"
"Stop your condescending attitude"
"I'll kill that guy"
"Together, our souls fly"
"You're impossible"
"His mark is indelible"
"Shut up, will you"
"Why don't you?"
"You've got to learn, this is not right"
"It's my choice and I'll fight"
"It's not a matter of choice but inner voice"
"Inner voice!! c'mon dad, gimme a break"
"Stop acting like a freak"
"Will you stop that crap?"
"You warrant a slap"
"Dare you touch me"
"I'll teach a lesson to thee"
"You must be insane"
"You trodded the forbidden lane"
"I will do it again"
“You are fighting in vain”
“Reign supreme will our love sublime”
“I will talk to you some other time”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home